You want to buy something online, you put it in your shopping cart – and you try to put in a Canadian delivery address and you can’t! The seller doesn’t ship to Canada.
This happens all the time – and we do have a solution!
Here’s a bit of a checklist to work around this:
1) Will the website take a Canadian Credit Card? If they take a Canadian Credit Card, then you’re one step closer to making this happen.
2) If the website does NOT take a Canadian Credit Card, then you may be out of luck unless you have a U.S. Credit Card that you can use.
3) So, if you’re able to pay for the item – then you’re one step closer to getting your item.
4) We will provide you with a U.S. shipping address to ship your item for.
5) We will provide you a quote to clear your item through Canada customs and ship your item from the U.S. to your Canadian address.