For shipments going INTO CANADA – find the written instructions below.
For Pacific Highway – Blaine, Washington / Surrey, British Columbia
- Park your car next to the ‘Kiosk’ by U.S. customs, across from the Duty Free shops at the Blaine, WA port of crossing. We’ve created a Google Map for easy reference, view it here – link.
- Take your Original Title in to US Customs to the Vehicle Export Desk to have them stamp off as okay toExport Hours are Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 3:30 PM only
- Once you have title stamped, you will get into your vehicle and go through the commercial lanes of Canada Customs and advise the Officer at the booth that you are importing this vehicle and your broker has the documents.
- The Customs officer will provide you with a Yellow document that and direct you to park in the Customs Compound.
- Walk across the street to our office with the stamped title and we will provide you with the document package for Canada Customs.
- You will then go back to Canada Customs and submit the package to Customs to process and release you and the vehicle.
- Once you are released they will give you a card to get out of their compound and you will get back into your vehicle and be on your way.